Embed a Facebook timeline feed

How do I put a responsive Facebook feed on to my website? I cannot code so the stack overflow answer is a bit over my head. Can anyone reply with a piece of code that will do the job? Or a solution.
Please please please help!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi at @Graham_Bedbrook, welcome.

Facebook has a page plugin you can use. No coding necessary. The Page plugin lets you easily embed and promote any public Facebook Page on your website. Just like on Facebook, your visitors can like and share the Page without leaving your site. You can use the Page plugin for any Page that is not restricted, for example, by country or age.

You would need to embed provided code on your site.

That should get you started.

Have already got the Facebook feed on my page but I cannot get it to be responsive. How on earth do you do that?

Did you use the iframe method or the JS SDK?

You should check this tool:

https://www.udesly.com/shop/webflow-facebook-feed/

Really nice for customization!

I pasted the two pieces of code generated in the Facebook developers page. However it requires a specified width…

@Graham_Bedbrook - Did you get a chance to read the part about adaptive width? It is mentioned here. The max width is 500px.

The Page plugin works with responsive, fluid and static layouts. You can use media queries or other methods to set the width of the parent element, yet:

• The plugin will determine its width on page load
  • It will not react changes to the box model after page load .

If you want to adjust the plugin’s width on window resize, you manually need to rerender the plugin.

Also it is possible to set the Embed (webflow) to only display on certain breakpoints. So you could have more than one instance.

Hi, Graham

I know at presently Facebook is an amazing business tool & embedding to the integration of links, images, videos, gifs, and other posts. Nowadays everyone uses Facebook for promotion too. So, you want to embed a Facebook feed on your website. But you’re not sure of the best method?
So suggest to you a free tool to embed Facebook feed is to display your website. An easily introduce visitors to your social side and boosts your real-time audience.