Editor redirecting to production site?

For some reason the editor is redirecting to the production URL and not the webflow domain. How can I update content via the editor on my .webflow.io domain?

I’m getting this error and I can’t log in to the editor for my webflow.io domain.

Any ideas? @Waldo I can’t even log in to find out if I can use nested bullets. There’s bugs on top of bugs today… what’s up?

Hi @cjroe, can you help to share the link to the site? Share a read-only link | Webflow University

If you wish to keep the site private, you may also reach out to our support desk at Webflow Customer Support | Webflow University

Also, could you please inform what browser is being used and could you please update your Chrome browser to the latest version and try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help

Thanks in advance!

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/cameronroe?preview=046e9f3461679607a791919ecede55f6

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.