E-commerce Product Add-Ons

Hello everyone,

I have been using webflow for a while and I’m thinking of trying the e-commerce variant for a new client.

Since I’m not really familiar with it I was wondering if there was a way to include a specific feature:

Said client sells only one product and 2-4 add-on products that can be included in the order (in any quantity as long as supply permits it).

Is it possible to create something like this using webflow e-commerce?

I’m adding a simple wireframe/mock-up indicating the desired result for reference:

Thank you!

(P.S. I apologize if there were any similar topic, I tried searching and didn’t come up with anything)

1 Like

Hey! I have the same issue. Were you able to find a solution?

1 Like

Webflow has variants but not add ons.

this might be worth a shot, but I don’t have a live e-commerce site to test if this works at checkout on a product page.

It might be worth trying to create a multi-reference “Add on” field in products self referencing the Product table. Then on the product page add a product collection and filter it for the current product. It will show only available add ons for that product. But yeah I am not sure the ad to cart code can handle this multiple instances.

Hello,

Thanks for replying.

Yeah, my initial though was to try something similar. Basically create all the add-ons as different products, add a quantity input and hopefully manage to tie the add to cart function for each product to a single button (probably, labeled as checkout).

Still, that sounds a bit of a workaround that I would prefer to avoid for security purposes.

did this solution work for anyone?

Hi all.
Josh with Foxy here. Bundled/grouped product adding is possible with our seamless Webflow integration (fully managed with Webflow CMS): https://foxy.io/webflow

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh