E-commerce bugs; No web payments / cart shows NaN with weight based shipping

If it’s not working try contact @QA_Brandon. He is in US time zone

Hi @JanneWassberg and @Angusalexander,

Thank you for reaching out. Brandon here from Webflow Customer Support.

@Angusalexander could you please provide a share link or DM the share link if you do not want it to be public?

Best Regards,
~ Brandon

Hi Brandon… thanks - have DM’d you.

1 Like

Hi @Angusalexander,

Can you re-enable the things you turned off? Then re-publish your site entirely to both the webflow.io domain and the custom domain?

Best Regards,
~ Brandon

will do that now… give me 10.

okay, everything back up and published - have dm’d you.

Hi Brandon… anything jumping out at you?

Hi @Angusalexander,

I see the shipping available.

I can enter the details. I am not able to see your settings. Can you send me screenshots of your settings in a DM? Or even submit a support ticket so we can track this event there.

Best Regards,
~ Brandon

Hi Brandon, i have submitted two tickets… nothing so far. What screen grabs do you need exactly? Which settings?

Sorry just to be clear the two issues are:

01. Web payments - The cart stopped working all together with web based payments. I have had to disable that payment option. How / when is this going to be fixed? The client wants web payments to work.

02. Cart not accepting payments - with weight based shipping the cart shows ‘NaN’ in the total and does not work. Looking on the forum some other people have had this issue back in March last year. Why is it still happening. The site is live and cannot accept payments!

02 is the most important so i can get the site working properly.

@Angusalexander,

All I am looking for at the moment is how you have your shipping setup? The other thing would be the settings for the account in relation to the stripe account? Please DM them, in the meantime I have reached out to a colleague who focuses on e-com for more info.

Best Regards,
~ Brandon

okay thanks… screen grabs attached

- web payments are turned off as it stopped the cart form accepting products.

I have contacted stripe and they say no problem as far as they can see.

@Angusalexander,

I will or my colleague will respond with what’s going on as soon as we have something. @johnramos is looking into this now for me (you).

Best Regards,
~ Brandon

Thanks Brandon, appreciate your effort - it’s getting really urgent now as the site can’t accept payment.

Hi @Angusalexander John here. Taking a look at your site now, and will get back to you as soon as I have more information.

Fantastic… thanks John!

Hi John, how’s it looking… anything jumping out?

Sorry to hassle but the client is getting really stressed - she’s paying quite a bit of money for hosting and getting very frustrated.

Is there anything else you need from me?

Hi @Angusalexander, I ran a few tests. I was able to get the total to stop showing NaN after changing the store currency to United States and then back to Singapore. Afterward, I set all the products to “Stage for Publish,” and published. Changing the currency also removes the shipping options. I was able to re-add the fixed price shipping, and everything seemed to be working correctly. I was not able to test the web payments, but the cart was working when it was enabled.

Can you try changing the currency to the US and back to Singapore, and re-add the shipping methods to see if this resolves the issue?

I’m thinking some setting were not saved correctly when either setting the currency or setting the shipping. Also for the shipping method that had the min at $500.00 and max at $500.00 you can just leave the max empty to represent infinity.

Let me know how you go.

1 Like

Thanks John, running through the changes now…