Dynamic CMS cover images not working

Did something change with the way how to setup cover images in collection pages dynamically? I am only able to either upload a static image, which will then show THE SAME image on all CMS pages. Of course thats not what I want. In the right side bar there is the option to select a BG image from the collection. However, when I use that the image is either not showing at all or it is showing as a BG image inside the image component, with the image component showing a the grey image placeholder.

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

EDIT: If you’re looking for the big button for connecting and item to your CMS data, that’s changed to a little purple binding button.

Nothing has changed in the feature itself, the basic setup is-

• Put an image field in your CMS collection

On your collection page,

• you can drop an image element and bind it ( the image, not the background image ) on the settings pane
  • you can drop an element like a DIV, and bind the background image on the div. However the style of having a background image, and its properties needs to be configured under style
  • you can go to collection page settings, and bind the image to og:image

I am having the same issue!

I’m having this issue too. Is this a bug?

If you’re looking for the big button for connecting and item to your CMS data, that’s changed to a little purple binding button.