Dropdown Menu View

Hi, I am new to webflow: I am doing the tutorial videos right now. When I drag the Nav bar onto the body of my page it is showing up as if it is in mobile view, even though I am in desktop view. I then click the preview mode and it is showing the expanded desktop view as it should be. I am not sure if I am doing this or this is a glitch. Any advice is welcome. I don’t see how I can edit the buttons of the menu without it reverting back to the desktop view.

Thanks,
Adam

Hello @Enjoytheview

Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like screenshots and your environment info really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Sorry about that. I am viewing on a Macbook Pro with safari. Here is the link Click Here

I think it could be related to how big the browser window I have open is - does that make sense?

Hi @Enjoytheview, just so I am clear, you do not want the mobile nav icon for the desktop view, only on tablet and below, correct?

If so, then for navbar settings, set the mobile menu icon to show only on tablet and below:

Or, are you trying to do something different? Cheers, Dave

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.