DNS Record Added, but still getting unable to verify error message

I have added all DNS Record, but still keep getting “Unable to Verify domain” error messages. Here are all relevant screenshots. Please help me out! Thank you.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

The DNS record is showing for me.
Remember DNS changes take some time to propagate.

Hi Michael,
Thank you for replying. So every DNS record is currently correct? All I have to do is wait? I reckon TTL here is 60 minutes. Is that means that I have to wait at least 60 minutes?

I’ve only checked your TXT, you can use the tool to check your others.
But it looks like you should be able to verify the domain.

That’s not exactly how TTL works. This GPT summary might help;

If you have a TTL (Time to Live) set to 60 minutes (or 3600 seconds), the DNS propagation should theoretically take up to 60 minutes for all DNS resolvers that cached the previous record to update to the new one. However, there are a few things to consider:

1. Existing Cache: DNS records that were cached before the TTL was updated will not necessarily expire immediately. If a resolver has cached your DNS record with a previous TTL (e.g., 24 hours), it might take that long for the resolver to request the updated record.
  2. Global Propagation: The time it takes for DNS changes to propagate across all resolvers globally can vary. Some DNS servers might update almost immediately after the TTL expires, while others may take longer due to their own caching policies or network conditions.
  3. Client-Side Cache: In addition to DNS resolvers, operating systems and browsers may also cache DNS records. These caches can sometimes delay the effect of DNS changes beyond the TTL.

It’s been almost 2 days, and I still unable to verify the domain. Are you sure there’s nothing wrong?

Ah I see it, you’ve used _webflow.www as the subdomain on your TXT. Have a look at your Webflow settings, it just indicates _webflow as the subdomain.

Apologies, I didn’t spot that at first, Webflow uses both variations and I assumed you’d done a copy paste.

Alright, so currently its _webflow.www.pattayamemorial.com, and I just need to change it to _webflow.pattayamemorial.com ?

Also, Is this TXT record suppose to show this value?

I believe that’s the instruction Webflow has in your setup, you’ll want to match that.

The other TXT is unrelated, it’s an SPF record for email. Leave that one untouched.