Different animation (page scroll) %points for different devices?

Please Help!
I have scroll into page view animation %points that need to be different for each device, is this possible?

EXAMPLE: for desktop= i have a logo that scrolls into view on desktop at 5% but for mobile I would like to have the same logo scroll into view at 2%…(page view)

-is there a way to have the same logo animate while scrolling at different page% points for different devices?

Thank You for any help I truly appreciate!

Hey, create a new interaction for mobile and use the “trigger on” settings:

Thank you for your reply, So if I change the break point from “desktop” to “mobile” then create a new animation using the same trigger it will have the ability to have different %points for page scrolling animation? sorry im just little confused on does selecting the breakpoints in the designer allows you to make a different animation for same trigger?

No, you would need to create a new interaction and use these checkboxes:

Then for example one animation could be for desktop & tablet, and another one for phone landscape & portrait :slight_smile:

2 Likes

YOU NAILED IT!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!! WOOOOOH!

I appreciate you reading thru what my problem was even though it was a little round about description. I truly appreciate the help and patience!

I now understand that you can create different interactions for same triggers, allowing me to be able to create different “interactions” for same trigger and define what breakpoints to use them for with trigger settings, very helpful and cool! thank you !

2 Likes

Glad I could help! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello guys, when i creat a new scroller animation and select just the tablet checkbox, its change automatically the scroll i made from desktop checkbox to tablet too… someone can help me, please? Its works to me before, but now its like a bug… everyone see this before? Thanks!

Same for me! When I try to add a different “while page is scrolling” animations for mobile, my changes are automatically applied to the desktop version.

did anyone figure this out yet? I am about to embark on this journey and went through the headache of setting it up for hours and do not want to have issues again :sweat_smile: