Data manager data is not showing up

I can’t see any of the editor… it’s completely hidden.

@cjroe Thanks for posting this, this definitely sounds like odd behavior.

What site are you seeing this issue occur in? When did it start occurring? Can you send me the site Read-Only links please?

Please send me screenshots of the behavior you’re describing.

Can you please try the following:
(1) Try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode with browser extensions turned off: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help
(2) If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me: Chrome DevTools - Chrome Developers

Could you please let me know what browser version you’re using by sending me your information from this page?

There should be a small share link when you visit the page which you can send to me.

Thanks in advance!

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/cameronroe?preview=046e9f3461679607a791919ecede55f6

@cjroe I was not able to reproduce this behavior on my end, can you please try turning off browser extensions and testing within Incognito mode and let me know if you’re still seeing the behavior on your end?

Why do I need to turn off my browser extensions?

@cjroe great question! Browser extensions can impact your experience in a browser and any apps that you interact with. They are known to cause buggy behavior within our platform/many other platforms and we cannot account for their updates/how their codebase will affect the experience within Webflow.

We want to keep making the Webflow product a great experience in Chrome/Safari browsers and it is very difficult to optimize our platform for additional third party experiences that don’t provide update notices/list impacts like browser engines do.

Known sources that have caused issues within Webflow in the past

Browser Extensions

Grammarly
Ghost Inspector
Adblockers
Flash Video Downloader
Ublock Origin extension

Other

Custom code with broken tags/syntax, < html >, < body > , < head > tags

Maybe we can start with this…

Also, I would recommend asking that question as well.

What does your console say?

@cjroe we actually ask for your console screenshot usually in the first reply, maybe I could make the request clearer?

Were you able to reproduce this in Incognito mode with Browser extensions turned off? Can you please send a screenshot showing the entire window in Incognito mode?

I have not been able to reproduce the behavior yet on this end.

1 Like

Hey @cjroe,

Please post a screenshot from an Incognito Mode with all extensions being disabled while this bug happens. Since this is likely an issue from your extensions, I’ll be closing this topic within next 3 days unless this has happened on browser without extensions.

Regarding the Maybe we can start with this..., that’s what you should have started with. If you happen to see errors in your Designer, please make sure you post a screenshot of entire browser + console as well as detailed description of your issue and steps you have done before it happened.

Cheers,
Bart

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.