Custom password page design for different pages

Hello everyone!
Short and concise what I’m looking for is a solution to have different text or design (preferably design but text is fine) on the password protected pages based on the page.
In our case we have a password protected page for client onboarding but we also have pages for surveys and internal pages that we want to have protected but we want different designs for those pages.

Is this in someway possible?

Hello, I believe you can design any page in any way then make that page password protected. You can have different passwords for different pages as well.

First of all, thank you for taking the time to reply.
But what I’m looking to do is have differently designed password protected pages.
For example;

• Going to onboarding page, text on password protected page “please enter the supplied password to enter the onboarding”

• Going to survey page, text on password protected page “please enter the supplied password to enter the survey page”

Ahh alright seems like I misunderstood your query. I don’t think webflow currently has any such options however if you can custom code with js then you can change any text to something else based on a url.

thank you for the idea, I’m going to look around for changing text based on url.