Custom Form Action URL on a exported site

Hello Everybody

My first post, so please bear with me. I have a portfolio site made in webflow.
I am having trouble trying to embed a Action URL in the Webflow-Form for the exported version of my site. I just want the submitted forms with message to appear in my mail like Webflow natively does it. But on the exported one.

I have read the help page on webflow on (Collect form submissions on exported sites | Webflow University) and tried “Mailchimp” but it only collects the contact and no message.

I have tried to reach out to my Domain provider (neostrada) unfortunately no help there. They said its to complicated for them :frowning: Its hosted on a Cpanel system. Not sure if that’s anything thats an advantage or not. (low knowledge on this kind of stuff sorry)

Best scenario would be a plugin or something in cpanel(or something else) that can manage these forms and redirect them to my mail without any subscriptions or costs.

Does anybody have some experience on this to share with me? Would be much appreciated kind a stuck here on this.

Greetz,
Mike

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

1 Like

Hi Mike,

You could always use a form endpoint service like Hyperforms for your exported Webflow sites and then use a redirect to a custom ‘thank you’ page. Hope it helps.