Creating a "Sticky" Product Comparison Table

I’m creating a comparison table similar to what is done here: The Best Drones for 2022 | PCMag, scroll towards the bottom to see the full table.

A couple of questions:

1. Am I going about this the right way? Even after filling in one of the rows it seems like this will get pretty unwieldy pretty fast. Especially if I want to reorganize things since I can only select a single wrapper at a time in the Flex Grid.

2. Is there a way to make the “Item” Column sticky? So if I have a horizontal overflow similar to the Top Picks section at the top then the entire Item column will stay in the same spot.

Here is my site: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/make-or-break-shop?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=make-or-break-shop&preview=54c1a8890f18ef7af47c0080382cb6b4&pageId=5e95886952b189c79e0ebe91&mode=preview

• Brandon

Hi @makeorbreakshop, I see you have manage to make the Item column stay/sticky.

To 1., I’m just curious why you’re not working with Collections. That should greatly help you.

You can have 1 Collection Wrapper, for the Item column. And another Collection Wrapper just for the specs. Use sorting to handle the order of items.