I am seeking advice on the best workflow to pull data from a Neo4J or other type of graph database into Webflow. Not being a developer, nor Webflow designer, the reason is more to know what specific help to seek.
There are three use cases:
- Display customer specific data which is not part of Webflow CMS ( ** the most important at the start)
- Link Webflow CMS data to external database
- Display Webflow CMS data that is specified by customer specific external data
Would it be right to say these are the options?
- Webflow CMS API is a HTTP JSON API - for CMS
- JS or third-parties to interact with other DBs that remotely displays data via embeds vue.js
- Axios http client and vue.js
- Bring templates made in Weblow into some external system that better connects with Neo4J (or into Saleor)
- Grandstack which uses Apolllo and REACT
Thanks in advance.