Conditional Visibility - Or instead of And

Is there a way to use two conditional visibilities, but have it use “or” instead of “and”? For example, I only want the statistic of an athlete to show if they have either Goals OR Assists recorded. Basically I don’t want the Top Athletes to show the people who don’t have stats yet.

Here is my public share link (It’s the Top Scorers page under Leagues & Teams):

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/uspsa?preview=db3a1c9b7fb3513781ce7e4b7c451bb2

You can try this with the CMS. Check out these posts & tutorials:

Hi @allykat87

As far as I know this OR instead of AND is still a limitation - and even co-founder Sergie finds it a pain!

https://wishlist.webflow.com/ideas/WEBFLOW-I-658#comments

@thesergie - any news on this - would it be a quick win for the new year?

Thanks
Stu

Ah, didn’t see that on the Wishlist - I’ve just added 3 more votes then!

Is this still not available?

Still waiting and hoping for this to be added in case anybody is listening…

3 Likes

How is this still not available? It’s been two years.

1 Like

Oh yes this is a “must”…

1 Like

It is a great improvement that AND/OR has been implemented recently to filtering options. Now, please, do the same with conditional visibility, too… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I also need this feature.

This deserves a bump!

please! this is really needed.

1 Like

I am going to throw my hat into this ring. The ability to add multiple conditions, I believe, is a must if you want to be a robust CMS. “If this THEN that” is fine for basic, simple conditional requirements, but “if this AND/OR this (and/or this as well) then THAT else THIS” would create an unstoppable system of filtering based on user-defined conditions.

This post was originally made in 2017. Now, here, in 2021 it still hasn’t been implemented yet.

Please??

Just need this too today. Shame it’s not there…

Definitely needs this feature.

I’m hoping Logic addresses this.

Yet another limitation… It’s getting harder and harder to convince clients that Webflow is the way to go with so many little hurdles like this in the way…

This needs a bump, So frustrating

isnt this just a few clicks to do for webflow?

I ve got a workaround for my problem. I want to show an cms element in two different categories and wasnt able to do because of the “and”.

I added a custom text field in the categories named X and filled it with “true”. now make a conditional visibility for categories wich got the field X equals “true”

works for me.