CMS Layout Editing

Hi!

I’m working off of a template and want to customize the CMS layout on the home page. I figured out how to make it a grid, but the previous formatting won’t allow me to change the size of the images. Can someone help me figure out how to edit the layout of this grid? Thanks!

Here’s the read-only link: Webflow - Brooke Portfolio

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the community @brooke2 :wave:

It looks like the Global Styles component is injecting some custom code to control a bunch of aspects of the homepage images:

Do you have a reference for how you’d like the images to look by chance? That may help in giving some more accurate suggestions as far as changes you can make.

It may be best to comment out all of the image-related custom code and see how much you can control natively within the Designer — especially if you’re not comfortable editing code — but complex layouts typically will require a bit.

Happy to take a closer look or provide more guidance if you’ve got a reference for what you’re looking for :webflow_heart:

Thanks for your response! I see. Yes, I am just looking to make an evenly spaced grid with two columns. I have tried just making a new Collection list, but it loses the interactive elements (like the mouse hover interactions) when I make a new one. If it’s possible to achieve that without spending too much time, that would be awesome!

Thanks again!

So sorry I missed your reply! I just took a quick peek at the project and I’m glad to see that it looks like you were able to get things looking the way you wanted :tada:

Let me know if you’re still running into issues, otherwise good luck with the project!