CMS filtering issues

Hi all,

I am having trouble figuring out the filtering on my site. I had it sorted, the only issue was that it only filtered on one page and ignored the 13 other paginated pages. I fixed that and now the filtering has gone completely on some of my dropdowns. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. Any help would be appreciated.

Here is my read only link (https://preview.webflow.com/preview/fletching-history-archive-0be809?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=fletching-history-archive-0be809&preview=3fc9472264ce16903386351e6ae8314b&pageId=6596e78105a0b676d895322c&locale=en&workflow=preview)

It also seems that i filter it once and it works, i go to filter it again and only one i,age comes up in the results

I haven’t looked at your cloneable, but I will hazard a guess you might be using Finsweet CMS Filter? If you’re using it with a collection list that is paginated, you need to also use FInsweet CMS Load. They work together automatically.

Yes I am using both Finsweet Filter and Load I believe.

Make certain that load is implemented correctly, from the behavior you’re describing it sounds like your problem is there. If you share a link to the published page with your filter on it I can have a look for errors.