CMS Background color not appearing for button?

Hi everyone,

Previously I had the buttons set to the Background color pulled from my collections and it was working. Suddenly now the Background color isn’t appearing? I’m not really sure how to fix this I’ve tried playing around with a few things.

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Danielle's Portfolio

It looks like your buttons are being set to the background color of the button which is currently set to transparent. It seems to work ok if you set the background color on the button. I think the fact that you have a mouse hover interactions set on the buttons may be overriding pulling the color from the collection. If you remove all the hover interactions then the color is pulled correctly from the collection.

Thank you @britishchap I will try removing the hover interactions. That seemed to fix the issue of the buttons being transparent in the editing view. I am wondering if there is a way to have a hover interaction AND background color from CMS collection?

I think you may need to set the initial state of the buttons in the hover interaction as this seems to be overriding the CMS values.