Closing my navigation menu bar

Hi there,

First time using Webflow. I am trying to make a portfolio website, and just one thing - when you click on the hamburger icon on the navigation, the links come up, but if you click anywhere on the website, the links disappear. I only want the links to disappear if you click on the hamburger icon. What would I have to do to solve this? Any help is appreciated.

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/nadias-first-project-432e15?utm_source=nadias-first-project-432e15&preview=0c9ab7295b68a2fcea39c5fe056f016b

Hi there. Try putting links in there. Then it works fine :+1:

This is the default navigation behaviour. I think you will need to create your own custom nav to make it the way you want. But actually this is very convenient - not having to target the small burger every time you just want the nav to go away (depends on the overall design of course, currently, for example, I cannot even see the reason for hamburger on larger screens at all)

1 Like

Hi there,

What do you mean by this? I already have my links in the navigation. I just want them to disappear when you click on ONLY the hamburger icon.

Click on the Hamburger Menu. And check the setting and Link settings. There are no real links in them

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the feedback! Actually was never really a fan of using hamburger icons in the first place, just wanted to try it out this one time and see how it goes. But those are some good points you made here - will keep those in mind when editing my navigation menu.