Does anyone have any advice as to how I can set the text parameters so that the font size changes depending on the window size?
I usually use VW measurements for make font depend on browser width.
These are the different types of css units that are Relative length (Relative length units specify a length relative to another length property. Relative length units scales better between different rendering mediums.)
- Em - Relative to the font-size of the element (2em means 2 times the size of the current font)
- Ex - Relative to the x-height of the current font (rarely used)
- Ch - Relative to width of the “0” (zero)
- Rem - Relative to font-size of the root element
- Vw - Relative to 1% of the width of the viewport
- Vh - Relative to 1% of the height of the viewport
- Vmin - Relative to 1% of viewport’s smaller dimension*
- Vmax - Relative to 1% of viewport’s larger dimension*
Hopefully this helps personally i use % and Em units for my text sizes
This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.