Challenges with Obtaining a Refund for a Template Purchase

Hello Webflow, I’m having trouble reaching your customer support. ( support@webflow.com ) The email address provided to me keeps bouncing back, indicating that my email is not associated with a valid account, even though my email address is an active account.

I am writing to request a full refund for the template I purchased. As a non-technical person, I find it too complex to modify. Unfortunately, I require a more general website builder to meet my needs. The email address I used to make the purchase was [chad@pipelineignite.com

Please can you respond and assist me with the process and not share a link that is irrelavant?

Thanks for the heads up. I have reached out to the support team. I’ll let you know when I get an update on this.

1 Like

The email support@webflow.com has been shut down in favor of the new support portal. Please contact the support team through here:

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Hi Nelson, Please consider this message as confirmation for requesting a full refund, as I am still unable to navigate the Webflow support portal mentioned earlier. Please make this effective from 01/03/2023. @PixelGeek

We cannot consider this an official request for a refund since our support team needs to verify your account.

Please go through the support portal to request your refund. Thanks for your understanding.

Hello Nelson,
I am requesting a refund for a template I purchased and having issues using. However, when I put in the invoice ID, it asks me to put in a valid ID. I don’t know what to do.

Thank you!

Hi , just read this . I am also curious about the refund and can’t find any information about the refund policy for templates. If I don’t find it matches what I need . Would I be able to get a full refund . Thank you