Can't scroll in Designer and Preview

Hello,

i’m currently having the issue of not being able to scroll in the designer and preview mode when in desktop view.
I’m using the latest version of Chrome. It works in the published version.

Same here, in webflow design sometimes sections that have “float:left” are disappearing. I just found out its because of float left but i don’t know why is like that.

Have you put overflow:hiddenon the body by any chance?

Anything that you give floatto and on which the browser can’t compute dimensions can disappear.

If by section you mean an entire horizontal pertion of the layout, why would you make it float? (genuine question)

No, i didn’t use overflow:hidden on the body.

Hello @heu_dev!

Thanks for posting this, and this definitely sounds like odd behavior.

I’m happy to look into this for you – would you be able to send me the site Read-Only link?

Please also try the following:

1. Try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode with browser extensions turned off: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help asd

2. If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me: Chrome DevTools - Chrome Developers

Thanks in advance!

Hello, we solved the problem. We put overflow:hidden on the body while on desktop mode and it worked.

Hmm. I am having the same issue, and using overflow:hidden on the body doesn’t help at all.

Here is my read only link:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/milkshaken?preview=27d56550f7e2947d4e46dc82a46efe3c

and the published site:

Comparing the two versions of the homepage side by side should make the problem apparent, as half the scrolling content is absent on the read-only version.

Thank you in advance for your help!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.