Can't Open and Close Modal Element More than Once | How to Restart Model when Closed

Hello!

I’m working on a photography website and on my gallery page I’ve created a modal which opens when a photo is clicked on. Everything seems to work fine except that once I’ve opened and closed the modal popup I’m no longer able to open it again.

Anybody experienced this before?

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/brendan-cole-photography?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=brendan-cole-photography&preview=51eef4b7042919de6fd9d6f643a3df79&mode=preview

Hi @BrendanColeCreative, you’re missing 1 animation to display: none the Modal Wrapper. You’ve just reduced its opacity to 0. So you have been clicking on the Modal Wrapper.

I’ve set that up so that I can click on it again. However, now when I click on it again after going through the modal open/close functionality the wrapper seems to open but not the content within it.

Is there a way to reset the modal functionality completely once closed?

You have left out the Modal Content from the animations. You can change the modal open animations to this. you can remove/ignore the Initial State animations.:

Screen Shot 2020-04-22 at 02.48.12