Can't edit Current state

I read the Support documentation, checked the forums, and tried as many different search strings as possible, but I still haven’t found the solution to my problem.

No matter what I do, the Current state cannot be activated or edited. I scroll down to the Section of the page that corresponds with the link that’s in the menu, the link in the menu turns blue when I’m in the corresponding section, but Current state does not pop up at all next to the class name. Regardless, I’ll click the blue link, try to edit the color in the typography styling area (which still shows the default color), and can’t change it to anything else. It stays as blue.

I’m doing exactly as Support doc. and people in the forums say to do, but nothing is working. What am I missing? Please don’t suggest “scroll to that section of the page then click on the menu item to edit the Current state” because that clearly isn’t working for me. No Current state pops up, the link stays blue when I’m in that section of the page, and it can’t be edited. If there’s anything ELSE that I can do, please suggest them.

Hi @vrose welcome to the community :slight_smile:

Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like screenshots and your environment info really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.