Can't delete an object

Having a daft moment here but I can’t for the life of me see how to delete the item ‘logo-slideshow-item’ as shown below?!! I get the message ‘Can’t delete element’ when I try.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Global Metal Solutions
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Select and press Backspace on the keyboard?

You’d think! I get the message ‘Can’t delete element’ when I try. I don’t know why, I can’t see anything special about it.

Does anyone have any ideas please?

This is would be better addressed by Webflow support / tech guys - cause it seems to be part of an slider element, which is no longer present, i assume. Can you try revert it before the arrow was there ? Other than that webflow techies could see what they can do.

1 Like

Ok, I’ll contact them directly regarding this. Many thanks!

1 Like

Sorry I hadn’t look at your read only link, I could have advised the same thing. Your element seems a rogue one: a link icon, without link properties, that can’t be deleted… ike if you found a way to extract a protected item for a Webflow component, such as a slider. This can happen sometimes.

Which seems to be the case, because if I remove all the classes from your element, what’s left is: Right Arrow element.

I got all sorts of messages trying to move it inside of a slider etc, fun bug :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for posting about this @ConnectCreativeDes

I’ll post back here as well as email you back as soon as our team finds a way to delete this rogue slider arrow!

Thanks for your patience :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.