Can't change Pressed text color on accordion

Hey folks! So I’m trying to change the ‘Pressed state’ color of my Expandable Heading in my Accordion.

Hover state changes beautifully - everything works well there.

But when I click that expandable card and it expands, the header is a different color and I have no idea how to change that. Nothing that I try works.

I would like it to be the same color as when I hover over the expandable heading…

For reference, the screenshots show Orange text when hovered, but Green text where pressed and expanded.

How can I get the Green text to be the same as the Orange one?

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

@stellarowl12 - can you share your read-only link?

Yep here it is: https://facet-website-d86403ac8159c319f8f8106bf.webflow.io/

The section in question is at the very bottom of the page the Common Questions section.

@stellarowl12 - it looks like to me you have a color applied when the accordion is open as the header is a green color rather than an orange or black, you can see the color inline here when the accordion is open:

Did you build this with interactions? If so, find the interaction step where it sets the color to green when the accordion is opened / clicked and just change it to orange.

1 Like

Oh wow it was hidden within interactions and then I needed to press the additional settings to get to that. Thank you SO much Sam for your help!!

1 Like

@stellarowl12 - no problem! Would you mind marking the solution to close the thread?