Cannot scroll in designer mode

Hello community fellows,
Hope you’re guys having a great day!
The problem itself is described in the topic’s title. Somewhy I can’t scroll down in designer mode on certain breakpoints, everything was seem normal a couple of hours before, but then I faced this issue. I can scroll on smaller breakpoints, and though, in the preview mode, everything is scrollable as well.

Then, I made a discovery that the scroll in designer mode returns when I scale my browser window a little bit - the bigger the breakpoint - the more I need to scale down. And also I noticed that I cannot change the scale on canvas settings in each breakpoint, it freezes on some values, e. g. 89.5% on 1280 resolution. And when I click on the “reset” button - nothing really happens. Attaching the screenshots here.

I am using ASUS Vivobook 16X Pro with 3.2K (3200x2000) resolution.
Any ideas what could it be?
Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Just wanted to jump in and mention that I’m experiencing the same issue. I’ve already reached out to Webflow Support about it, but I’m happy to follow this thread to see if there’s a faster resolution.

1 Like

+1 facing the same issue. Thought it was something I did wrong and looked up so many posts implying it was an overflow issue but none of my component settings across pages were set to “hidden”. Would love an update on this :')

1 Like

I am facing exactly the same issue, for a while i thought u did something wrong or tampered with something.