Build a website that offers users accounts

I want to build a website that users can open an account in it and view their personal info (DB of some sort)
Can I do that with webflow?

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hi @Ayal_A_aya-la-visar

Unfortunately, this is not possible natively in Webflow. You can take a look at MemberStack by @DuncanHamra

I also heard that @foxy is working on a membership solution too. Maybe Josh can give you more details about that.

And Finaly you can also take a look at FirebaseUI

Hope this helps! Good luck!

1 Like

Hi @Ayal_A_aya-la-visar,

There are two answers to this question…

If you’re a designer: Memberstack makes it super easy to protect pages on your website, let users signup/manage their own accounts, and even accept payments during sign up (this is optional). You don’t need to write any code, and everything is styleable in Webflow (example below).

If you’re a developer: Each member that signups to your site gets a “bucket.” You can store and retrieve information inside a members bucket when the member is logged in. For example, in an image gallery website, you could track a members favorite images. Every time the member selects “Add to favorites list”, you can store that “image id” into the members bucket. That way when they log in again, you can retrieve their bucket, and get the list of their favorited images. Endless possibilities!

Memberstack beta starts in December, and anyone can create an account very soon! All plans are free when you start, so can explore and test everything before you pay. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

@donaldsv thank you for the mention!

3 Likes

@donaldsv Thank you for the mention.

@Ayal_A_aya-la-visar Nice to meet you! Our integration will be more ecommerce focused (ex: charge users for access). So if that’s not needed, MemberStack will be a great option.

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

Hi @donaldsv

Can you change the Memberstack link to https://www.memberstack.com? The .webflow.io link no longer works

1 Like

Hey what type of “personal info” specifically are you trying to allow members to view? If it’s simply their name and various text-based details (e.g. address, phone #, etc) then you can easily do that with MemberSpace. It’s also $0/month until you get 5 members :slight_smile:

I have created something that we can have user accounts on webflow, even as, registration multiple signin features like, google apple etc.

And a bunch more possibilities that normaly are not here on webflow!

Hi, can you tell us your solution? Thanks

I have build a software tool that is like a cloud engine. This gives you the ability to fully control the website. With one single line of code you include this cloud engine. From there you have sessions on top of Webflow and others data that you like to been shown in there.

If you like you can create a single sign on with google, apple etc on top of Webflow through this way.