Body styling reset / strange behaviour

I feel like I’m losing my mind. I set my Body (all pages) tag background colour to blue, then on the same class, I set the typography to white. This should make all pages bg colour blue, and all text white, right? When I publish it shows white background and gray text in the browser. But in the Webflow work space, the colours are correct.

Here’s where it gets weird, when I’m in the Webflow designer work area, if I reload the background is white and text grey (like it shows published in the browser). It’s like it resets to default. If you go into it, it will probably show white background and gray text. But I’ve attached a screenshot showing the correct colours.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this buggy?

Thanks

Here is my site Read-Only: [LINK](https://preview.webflow.com/preview/ashley-kirk?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=ashley-kirk&preview=2b2fa322c978a2a3d26bdb3a93014287&workflow=preview)
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Yes but the elements on top of them may have different settings, e.g. this text here;

That suggests something is interfering with the designer’s ability to save your changes.

First, make sure you don’t have any add-ons interfering, especially ad blockers. Disable all of them, reload, and see if you’re still having problems. If yes, than it’s some sort of network or server issue. I’d contact Webflow support at that point.

Thanks. I’m aware of the teal colour which I have not set in the Body (all pages) so that is working as expected. I’ve contacted Webflow support because I think there’s a CACHE issue or something they need to fix on their end.