Beta Release: New Designer Canvas

Rich text images are broken.

Great catch! Investigating :fist_right::fist_left:

Refreshed. Still happening. Made sure to include the clock with my screenshot.

Incognito as well.

I’m guessing you know this but ALL pages show up blank once you’ve gotten a 404 by navigating to a template page.

Also, you get a different 404 if you navigate from one template page to another template page while in preview. Not sure if that matters/helps.

@Cricitem Thanks for your patience here! Can you let me know exactly which links you’re pressing in preview mode? Previously you said “after clicking on a button that navigates to a collection template page” - it would be helpful to know exactly which link you’re clicking and the page that it’s on. Thanks! :pray:

Anyone else having trouble with background images? Whenever I hover over the image gallery, I get a pop-up with this error message:

It’s also firing when I try to change the screen width.

Here’s link to the project: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/martin-luther?preview=57ed0740795f535db7996b107536e1ad

@ryanjames Can you refresh the Designer and try again? I think we squashed this bug :blush:

Start on the Foxy page in preview, then click on “Personal Delivery”.

Good work! It’s working now. :smile:

Hey! I’m just bumping this thread up for others to see :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Cricitem Sorry to ask for more detail, but is there any chance you can make a video or series of screenshots with what you’re seeing? We are having a really tough time reproducing :slightly_frowning_face:

It’s cool. I’m billing you by the hour.

It goes the same way in Safari as well.

2 Likes

Thanks! That helped a lot - I think we have it fixed now! Can you give it another shot? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yay! I helped fix a thing!

(it’s fixed)

4 Likes

Rich text images are behaving better now.

Hey Webflow,

Clicking on link half way down the page goes to new page as expected, but leaves me half way down the page on arrival, not going to the top of the document.

Video here: Link click through position

Setup: PC, Windows 10, Chrome 59.

Hey @Aaron - good catch! Any chance you can send a read-only link (you can DM me privately) :pray:

Not sure if this is a “New Canvas” problem, but I was adding some images to a CMS Item, using “Drag & Drop” in an image field and it kept adding the image to assets and exiting the CMS item…

Video Here: Recording #85

Thanks for the report @Aaron we’re working on a fix for this and I’ll let you know as soon as the fix has been pushed :bowing_man:

1 Like

If I enabled beta once, how to disable it? Because right now the canvas is slow and buggy as hell ((

Just remove the ?ac from the URL and you’ll be back on the old canvas.