Automatic sizing

Hello,

Does anyone know the answer to these two questions:

1. Is it possible to increase the length of a background video? I have one as my hero image, however I would like it to stretch to the browser window fully. Currently it pretty much does that, bar a small white line at the bottom which I would like to remove.

2. Again, a similar question. As I scroll down the page, would it be possible to get certain sections to ‘fill the page’ around them? For example, I have an ‘about us’ section with a different background colour, so it would be good if ALL space on that screen could be filled to that colour? I understand that when the user scrolls obviously certain aspects of it will then change, but i’m referring to when that specific section is centered. I just wondered if there was an easier way to get it to fill the screen rather than constantly adjusting it until it gets the right fit, which would then be a problem if the browser window changed.

Thank you for any responses. I hope the questions make sense.

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hello @Conor_Maurice

With the information that you’re giving I can say this:

Yes its possible just give your video background a class and set the height to 100%

I think you can achieve this using flexbox.

It’ll be very helpful if you can share your preview link and make some screenshots to explain your point.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.