I’m trying to boost my Google page speed score.
I’m currently working through solving image issues.
However, does anyone know how to solve issues such as the following:
- Eliminate render-blocking resources
- defer unused CSS
- Ensure text remains visible during webfont load
- Minimize main-thread work <-- this is a BIG one!
- Serve static assets with an efficient cache policy
- Avoid an excessive DOM size
If you wish to run a test on an example page from my blog, just click this:
Any help would be very much appreciated