Animation doesn't work in Chrome and Edge

I have some issues when the mouse hovers above the top menu ABOUT PROJECTS TEAM it doesnt change to a “pointing finger” when I hover above ABOUT and PROJECTS but it works fine when it hovers above TEAM. This only happens when I use Chrome and Edge. When I use Safari it works on all 3 buttons.

The second thing is that the menu disappears on an early stage when I make the Window smaller.

How can I solve this? :slight_smile:

Here is the webpage: https://www.impulse4dev.org

Thanks

/Hubert

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hey @HKS, in the design panel, have your nav-link selected and scroll all the way to the bottom, you will notice an option that says cursor. You can set cursor to pointer and that should fix your problem.

If you still need help, please share a read-only link to your project so I can show you where they lie.

1 Like

Thanks alot! :+1: :smiley:
It worked. It was set on automatic so thats why it didnt work before. Since I had the 3 pointers on Safari I could not grasp why it was not the same on Chrome and Edge. As a beginner in Webflow and also new in this forum I appreciate the help :dizzy: :dizzy: :pray: :blush:
Have a great day! :smiley: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I am glad I was able to help @HKS, happy designing :grin: :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.