Allow to embed my Website on another Website iframe

Hello,

im a Eventhost, using Gather.Town, I considering using Webflow to share information and stuff on my Webflow pages.

Unfortunatly it says “refused to connect” in Gather.Town. I also tested to iframe my Webflow page on this testpage. Didnt worked either. Can you please share your ideas and solutions to allow my Webflowpage to be embedded? W3Schools Tryit Editor

Thank you

1 Like

Websites that you don’t pay a Site Plan for (websites under the webflow.io domain) can’t be embedded on another site. It’s also forbidden by the TOS.

Hi Vincent, thank you for your quick response. So which Site Plan do you recommend for me, to use this feature?

also, can you please share any example page with a site plan? So that I can test, if it works for my use-case?

Any site plan :slight_smile: Once you pay for any site plan you should be able to embed your site elsewhere.

Sure, www.man1fest.me :rofl:

BTW I love gather.town.

I try to go on @Finsweet’s Cowork space regularly: Cowork

yes cool space. Ive allready seen it before :-), are you guys still using it?

Hey @vincent,
I am trying to embed my brother’s website into my portfolio however I’m just getting the error message “www.adventuremate.com refused to connect.” despite both of our sites being on a paid plan!
Weirdly I don’t have any problems when trying to embed your example. is there anything else that may be affecting it?
Kind regards,
Will

Here’s my portfolio with the embed towards the bottom
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/williamsayer?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=williamsayer&preview=cd167e5448ca73bef67a68c0e0b4bfa5&pageId=624ad344df5fc38421a53644&workflow=preview

Hi Will, long time no see.

Did you turn Use Secure Frame Headers on ?

Hey Vincent!
Ahhh I missed your reply and just saw this now, thank you! I’ll try this solution :slight_smile:
Regards,
Will

Hello vincent

I’m already with a plan, with a custom domain and still having this problem. The “Use secure frame headers” are disabled as well