Adobe fonts are not working on mobile

I feel like I have tried just about everything I can think of but I have had no luck. I am almost done developing a website and when I went to go preview it on mobile (in safari and chrome) the Adobe font (I used an API key) is not showing up. It is going to its fallback font.

I even bought the webfont to see if that was the problem and it still isn’t changing. Now I’m wondering if it’s just a bad font. I’m not sure. It is Adobe Garamond Pro Italic.

If anyone has any solutions, please share!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)