502 Bad Gateway! 30 March 2021

I can’t login to my account because a 502 Bad Gateway error. Has anyone else experienced that this morning and know if Webflow technical is on it?

IMPORTANT: this channel is not maintained by our Support team.

For outages, please check: https://status.webflow.com/

If you have an issue with your account or experience any bugs on the site, please contact our support team directly: Webflow Customer Support | Webflow University (this is the best way to communicate bugs to our team and get the fastest help and updates).

The Webflow team does not maintain this category with updates on outages or bugs.

2 Likes

I’m getting the same. Can’t access any of my sites, dashboard or Webflow.com

Not ideal when you have deadlines.

I am also experiencing these errors.

I’m getting the same too and have a deadline for this site tonight :sob:

Same :dizzy_face: :sweat_smile:
I want to finish my site hahah

Mine are down too. What frustrates me the most with this is that Webflow Status claims everything is fine when clearly its not.

1 Like

Same error here folks!!

Hi everyone!

Our engineers were made aware of an issue affecting the Webflow Dashboard where the it may have been temporarily unavailable for some users. A fix was pushed around 20 minutes ago, and at this time we are no longer showing partial degraded performance. Could you please confirm that everything is working correctly on your end?

1 Like

Working fine for me now Stu, thanks

Yes, working now thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.