Z-index not working correctly

Hey there community,

I’m a little bit confused as something working on another page, is somehow not working correctly, although working with components.

The page in question has a progress bar in one section and for that to work I need to set a color for each section that I don’t want it to appear and set a z-index higher than the progress bar (which is easy, as they are negative z-index)

For me, everything is set correctly, but the first section after the hero, somehow acts out. I looked and tried for 2 hours now and couldn’t find the issue.

Maybe someone could have a quick glance and might spot something I don’t?

Regards,
Hendrik

read-only-link: Webflow - www.elumico.com

Sorry, I forgot to mention that the notification in question that should be visible on top of any other content, only loads in 10 seconds after the pageload

I’d recommend moving your popup outside of your hero element, and make it its own top-level element in your page design, e.g. as a separate component.

As to why it’s happening, it’s likely a stacking order difference, something about your FAQs section or your Hero is establishing a separate stacking order so the 9999 and the 1 are only relevant within their distinct stacking orders.

1 Like