Workaround for external multi-user CMS data?

@guido Oh, gotcha. Hmm, that’s interesting.

I just pinged them to see how they are handling it, and if these changes work with apps that are embedded into websites. And if we can get access to their Snapshots link.

I’m really interested, now! lol :nerd_face:

1 Like

Hey @guido,

Knack support was able to get back to me and provided the following:

"Hi Micah, Thanks for the patience! SEO is available at request for Corporate customers and above. This is something we would need to enable on our end for your app. However it is worth noting that the actual need for this has lessened somewhat, since Google can now crawl embedded apps natively without all the setup once required.

If you embed your app in your own website and do not do anything from the website’s perspective to prevent web crawlers, it should be indexed. It’s worth noting, though, that there is often a little time required between index events and when the search engine determines what will be indexed – i.e. if you add an app today, that doesn’t mean Google’s results will reflect it tomorrow.

Also, right now, only-top level pages on embedded apps are crawl-able by Google, not details/child pages. We are looking into getting child pages crawled as well, but it’s proven to be a more complex process than we expected. We do hope to expand this in the near future.

However, if you are interested in enabling this for your account, let me know and I can submit that request for you! Let me know if you have any other questions as well :blush:"

Hopefully this additional info is helpful :nerd_face:

1 Like

Thx for sharing @micahryanhtml!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.