WOO this CMS is gonna be really really cool

Hey @PixelGeek how did you all get the video to autoplay on click? Kinda funny that a page I was working on yesterday I’m doing that same type of thing but can’t figure out the autoplay piece (http://nhcf2015.webflow.io/) Preview Link.

Thanks,

Waldo

2 Likes

My reaction when I read the announcement earlier (understatement of what actually happened)
@PixelGeek @callmevlad @thewonglv @Arthur @tim @thesergie
#GiganticGIF

12 Likes

Forgive me if this is distasteful

6 Likes

@guihnz First of all, Wow! That’s a great testament to the power of a Webflow and SEO plus I’m sure quality content. I’ve had good success with SEO and Webflow as well. So despite what might be popular opinion that you can’t get noticed without Wordpress, it is certainly possible. I don’t think multiple domains will be necessary. I’m guessing they have thought this through and the Webflow team realizes the importance of solid SEO.

3 Likes

I must say the video is really well done, congratulations webflow!

3 Likes

Me also.A BC Premium Partner. I may jump ship too. if it integrates custom e-commerce like (2checkout, etc) But BC as a good commission based program that is great. I hope Webflow carry this along with Webflow CMS+Online Ecommerce.

3 Likes

Question,

Will the CMS handle searches? Like if I have a database of products, will I be able to integrate in a search bar?

Also, will the CMS handle a voting system similar to producthunt or reddit’s comment section where the highest voted link will go to the top?

Lastly, will you be able to build a members database with sign in?

Sorry I am new to web development, so I do not know what a CMS generally includes.

Thanks!
Adam

3 Likes

Search would be awesome if not down right essential!

5 Likes

you should post the youtube video, so people get it :smile:

2 Likes

I never thought this would be necessary but apparently some people live under a rock haha Jizz In My Pants - YouTube
Enjoy

2 Likes

Excited to hear about this massive leap forward. Hope it feels good for you guys. It does for the community.

Also: kudos to whoever designed this oscillating-gradient landing page — this page is sexy!

1 Like

When is the beta rolling out?
How does this work?
Do I get to adapt this easily to my existing sites?
How about exporting sites? Will it work?

What a tease!

We have QUESTIONS!

2 Likes

I believe questions will get answered in due time. I’m very teased too by the way. :smile:

1 Like

@surjithctly To answer your question, @Arthur was on the right thinking - You will have to build out the CMS dynamic elements inside the webflow designer.

3 Likes

@jaidenleach how do you know? Where is this inside information coming from and how do I steal it???

Arthur

1 Like

@Waldo_Broodryk, @DFink ahahhhaahahhahahha

@taylorpoe1 agreed the page is awesome

Arthur

1 Like

@Waldo_Broodryk @DFink you guys just made my day :D I’m happy you enjoy new addition to Webflow :) I wish to see what’s going on in Webflow HQ when they knew they’re ready for beta ;)

3 Likes

Im excited, put my name down for the Beta though I expect I am not the only one. :smile:

2 Likes

Just go to http://webflow.com/cms and sign up for beta ;)

2 Likes

@bartekkustra mine too :slight_smile: @Paul_Newbery we don’t know how many they’re gonna accept BUT I NEED TO :slight_smile: :smile:

Arthur

1 Like