Will pay for help with store setup

I have a store with stripe connected and shippo. Looking for someone to help complete the connection and get it working.

MOD EDIT FOR CLARITY: The design is done. I have a stripe account setup. I’m having trouble successfully testing the checkout and getting the shipping to work. Time frame is in the next two weeks, i’d like to be able to tell my client the shopping cart works. It’s really backend stuff I need help with. I want to sell a hat. Thats it. I’m available to slack and zoom to explain and show and tell.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/us-stands-for-us?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=us-stands-for-us&preview=8e2cf1c8ee5ad380e9b19b4a2f105e46&mode=preview

@grantmdavis Hi there! Could you give us a bit more info? What would the job entail exactly? Are there pages left to design? Do you need to set up inventory? What budget and time frame have you got for this work?
That should help you get responses.

The design is done. I have a stripe account setup. I’m having trouble successfully testing the checkout and getting the shipping to work. Time frame is in the next two weeks, i’d like to be able to tell my client the shopping cart works. It’s really backend stuff I need help with. I want to sell a hat. Thats it. I’m available to slack and zoom to explain and show and tell.

@grantmdavis great, I added that to your original post, this should get you some more replies of people who are able to take this on :slight_smile: .