When in mobile portrait

When I am working on the mobile side of the website. I am running into one issue within portrait mode. I get a side-scrolling bar at the bottom of the page which makes the site look off. Is there something I am doing wrong. This also shows when the website is live for testing. This issue only happens in portrait mode regardless of the size. It doesn’t affect any other mode like landscape or tablet or desktop. Only portrait. ( Also I am having placement issues with mobile both portrait and landscape if anyone can help with that also that would be great. I don’t show in the editor it allows show when the page is live on the side of the phone of mobile.)

Here is my read-only link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/live-a-pure-healthy-life-e0b039?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=live-a-pure-healthy-life-e0b039&preview=333d998bcc158a58838d3e52a1f860d4&pageId=5e1b69a819c05c7cc3959555&mode=preview
Here Is the website like also: http://live-a-pure-healthy-life-e0b039.webflow.io/contact-us

side sc.PNG

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

For the body, turn the overflow can’t see (off).

It don’t show in editor any more ,but still when publish on mobile phone.

Try applying this setting across all views.
This is a quick fix, but the true fix should be to adjust the area that is causing the problem. Lucky for you, it’s not overflowing that much.

I figured it out the element causing the issue was the footer and not the page. So I set that to hide overflow and fit to contain. Also when you set this to a pacific page it stop you from scrolling down the website page.

Also, I am having placement issues with mobile both portrait and landscape if anyone can help with that also that would be great. I don’t show in the editor it only shows when the page is live on the phone of mobile.
When you go to the website on the phone it doesn’t show the full-back image of the website like it does on the computer or tablet it like the page background image is being cut off or don’t fully fit the page. It can be seen on the home page through to the last page also some of the elements are not place correctly compared to the editor .
(please note the videos are place holders.)