Welcome to the Webflow Forum, introduce yourself!

Welcome David! There is a wonderful community of people here who generously share their knowledge. I’m sure your questions will be answered. Best wishes on your Tiny Art Gallery project!

3 Likes

Hi, my name is Joel.
I am UI developer, it’s my destiny I like it very much.

5 Likes

Welcome! :smiley: Can’t wait to see your portfolio site soon.

1 Like

Hi everyone, my name is Robin. :raising_hand_man:
I’m a graphic, UX/UI and product designer with very little knowledge about coding, so I really appreciate webflows GUI approach to the whole topic. I’m building here a website for a film production that I’m involved with.
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/lesgastons?preview=77bbedde8070fda286bbd671894c4458
I have to admit that I joined this forum just because I have a specific problem, however it seems like a very nice corner of the internet! Maybe someday I can help as well.

You can approach me with font and typography nerdery any time and maybe you will find my are.na profile interesting: Robin Benito — Are.na

Cheers
Robin

6 Likes

Hello Guys, I’m Steven from Indonesia. I’m running a small design agency which provide multimedia project too.

I used to build website with Adobe Business Catalyst Engine, but since they’r going to close up soon, i think webflow is one of the best option, especially with collection feature which provide custom web app feature from BC.

Currently i’m working on a few small company profile website.
And since i’m new here, i will have a lot of question, please be kind to me everyone. :smile:

5 Likes

Hi !,

32 years old, I’m Jordane and I’m front-end designer from France (Les sables d’Olonne/the sands of Olonne :slight_smile:)

I realized not so long ago that I had focused too much in recent years on the code and forgot my real job and why I was doing it … The webdesign (UX & UI), I miss it…

One day God (webflow) appeared and showed me the way to bring peace between designer and developer :). The revelation was so crazy that I decided to bring webflow into my process and evangelize this great tool today. my next project (my site) will probably be done with webflow, I can not wait to start.

I would also like to say hello to @vincent and to thank him for having convinced me to take part in this adventure.

I would also like to congratulate @Ran_Segall for the work he is doing around webflow on his channel and that also convinced me to use it

thank you all!

6 Likes

Hello!

I’m a 21 yr old CEO of an e-commerce company. I love creativity through design, technology, and marketing.

I was looking for an interface where I could create a website as a designer instead of a coder. Webflow is everything that I was looking for and more. I’m still learning the interface, but I’m loving it so far!

I absolutely love the videos and tutorials that webflow offers! They help SO much. Also, shoutout to @PixelGeek for all the content and help you give!

I’m excited to dig deeper into the interface!

4 Likes

Welcome Steven,
I am also a former Business Catalyst user. I am confident you will find Webflow to be far superior. Great community and an interface that agressively improves over-time.
Best,
Marsha

2 Likes

Hi @davidmartinjr thanks for the shoutout! :smiley: Let I and the rest of the team know how we can make you more successful :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Peace & Blessings you all! The name’s Sean!

I am a Lyrical Artist & Designer. I’ve been an active Graphic Designer for 10 years now, with roughly 3-4 years of experience in Web Design via Adobe Muse. Hearing they’re on the way out, I was guided to Webflow by @jtinnin & have been more than excited about the platform!

I am so compelled by the experience that I finally feel I have the resources I need to really & truly take my freelance design business seriously (I’ve been operating solely based on referrals for the last decade :new_moon_with_face::bowing_man:t5:. Outside of design work & most important to me is the music I create! I am a Hip-Hop artist & all of my efforts are geared towards furthering that endeavor & developing a greater experience for my audience. The income I will receive from freelancing will make that a reality.

8 Likes

Hi, my name is Miranda and I am a Marketing Manager focused on digital content and campaigns in the trade services industry. Was hoping from time to time I could pick some people’s brains on technical issues beyond my technical level- and I could provide help back to other members as well

5 Likes

Hi there!
I am Jelena and started to create a website to explore webflows cons and pros.
And I joined the Webflow community because I need help! I am sure its my fault and hope one of you guys is able to help me solve my problem.
Some of my Divblocks and sections are not showing up as I go into preview mode.
Here the link to my website:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/jelenas-trendy-project?utm_source=jelenas-trendy-project&preview=6549abb5a31c474a3824269ca0cf06eb

the rectangles not showing up are: Section 4, Section 5 , Div Block 10 and Div block 11.
Hoping for any replies!

Kind regards
Jelena

3 Likes

Hello @yanhuang! Welcome to the community!

Check out the Webflow University: https://university.webflow.com

1 Like

Hello @Jelena,
Thanks for posting! Want to go ahead and ask your question under the Design Help Category?

2 Likes

Hello there, my name is Raymmar and I have quietly been watching Webflow for more than a year now.

I’ve watched a ton of the live streams, tutorial videos, and read most of your emails/blog posts from the last 12 months.

I have been building with WordPress for more than 6 years now, but I have also been looking for ways to create more stunning interfaces and do more with my visual content online.

This past weekend, I finally dove into my first webflow project. The goal was to redesign parts of my existing website Raymmar.com in an attempt to familiarize myself with the platform.

Here is what I have come up with so far - http://raymmars-first-project.webflow.io/

It’s a little crude to be sure, but I love what I have been able to create with my limited knowledge, and I look forward to honing my skills with the software. While I am not sure I am ready to completely let go of WordPress just yet, I will be using Webflow for my next client project, so we shall see how long that is true for.

I just wanted to say I truly appreciate what you all have built here, and look forward to watching your company grow.

Regards from Sunny Sarasota, Florida.

5 Likes

Hi Raymmar, welcome to Webflow :smile:

You’ve joined a really awesome community willing to help and so many creatives!!

Your 1st project is looking pretty damn awesome…be amazing to see what you create once you ‘…hone your skills with the software’

Well done

4 Likes

Thanks there knk. I am looking forward to getting more familiar with the software and the community. I appreciate your comments on my first project.

I am definitely excited that I will finally be able to build out some of the things I see in my head online. Very much looking forward to doing some killer work with this thing.

4 Likes

Hello, I’m Ingrid from the Netherlands en I’m working just for a few weeks with Webflow.

5 Likes

Hi,

My name is Sarah, and I sell motorcycles for a living ! ALways did some design for associations and event , but I am far away from a professionnal designer :thinking:
I found this place just by browsing forum logo design thinking that my friends and family are great to review what I do but I would like to get more inspiration and share what I do with people that are really into communication and Web design.

So my project is to make flyers and logos for my company and look as professionnal as I can while using only inkscape and gimp for tools ^^

Hopefully here is the right place to do that !

Rhanks for reading !

Sarah

4 Likes

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to Webflow and the Webflow Forum. You’ve come to the right place to get the support you need to use Webflow. The community is very supportive of each other.

Enjoy
Keiran

3 Likes