Website cut off in phone landscape mode

Hey everyone! I’m having a weird issue that I can’t figure out. Everything I’ve found here in the forums hasn’t worked so I’m asking now if anyone would like to help me here :slight_smile:

Everything looks fine in the editor when I’m looking in the phone landscape view, however, when I look on my iPhone SE the header is missing when in landscape. I’ve tried setting a height of the div block holding the text, setting a fixed/relative/absolute position, checking for any crazy margins/ paddings. I haven’t found anything yet and I’m not sure what to do…

Here’s the landscape view on my phone, top of the page:

Please help and I know that the code might not be the best or the most organised you’ve ever seen :stuck_out_tongue:

Best,
Ted

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Check with Safari’s troubleshooting and support pages. There are a ton of people having issues with IOS devices, it’s not just Webflow, the range is widespread. Here are a few articles with solutions from developers building sites.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6873764

Thank you Gary!
I’ll check it out, but if that is the case then there’s not much to do about it I guess :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.