.webflow.io and custom domain publishing differently

colo.webflow.io/blog

Bug: The latest article is publishing on webflow.io but not on my custom domain

@finlayconn that definitely looks like odd behavior and I’m investigating this issue right now, I’ll let you know as soon as I have more information! It sounds like a caching error but I’m investigating. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding! :bow:

1 Like

No problemo. Thanks for the quick reply.

@finlayconn it looks like this was due to a caching issue within Fastly, could you please try re-publishing the site to your custom domain again to see if that resolves the error?

​Thanks in advance!

Still doesn’t work. I just republished it. Is there anything else I can do to help?

Thanks for letting me know! I’m investigating this issue further and will let you know as soon as I have more information, thank you so much for your patience and understanding as we investigate!

1 Like

@finlayconn it appears to have resolved itself. We’ve reached out to the team at Fastly to determine the root cause of this caching error. Your new post is up on the custom domain as well now and I’ll let you know as soon as I have more information. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding! :bow:

1 Like

you da man. cheers @Waldo

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.