Very poor ' FREE ' plan option

Hello,

I thought the free option was more of an exploration of the product, something to help you learn. Because something we all should know by now is that nothing is free. Now having said that, yeah Webflow is pricy compared to similar competitors, but that is because Webflow is pretty new and has a lower market share. They have to charge more if they want to have a chance at surviving. Now there are always going to be people that argue about what a product can and can’t offer or if it works or not for them (like mac and pc) and it is up to Webflow to decide if it is valid input. So I appreciate people complaining about Webflow, they are making it a better product. As for Oxygen I would like to know more about this very cheap, very easy to use, solve all your problems tool. So @radrave if you don’t mind could you share a website that was built on Oxygen. Or if you really want to prove the superiority of Oxygen try to recreate this website, I built it on three platforms and webflow had the best performance score, it is really simple shouln’t take too much time Webflow Vs EditorX Vs Code Editor I

2 Likes