V2 API Migration

Hi,
We’ve received an email from Webflow regarding the v2 Data Apis.
I’m a little confused as to what we need to do to meet the v2 Data API requirements. It mentions that we have generated a v1 API token - would this be our Zapier integration? If anyone can point me in the right direction to understand how to find out what needs to be migrated, that would be amazing! In the email they link to the “Migrating to v2” docs which talks about creating new apps and did not seem related to our Webflow setup (we have a webflow CMS site and Zapier integration)

Email below:

A few months ago, we launched a v2 of Webflow’s data APIs to empower developers and site owners to build more powerful and integrated websites on Webflow. As part of this release, we have deprecated our v1 data APIs and will be sunsetting access to those endpoints on January 1, 2025 — however, you will lose the ability to generate new v1 tokens as of August 15, 2024.
We are reaching out because we see that you have generated at least one v1 API token in the past. Here’s what you should do next:

• Generate new v2 API site tokens for all sites currently using v1 API tokens.
  • Update any relevant API calls to our new suite of v2 APIs before August 15, 2024.

Thank you!
And sorry if this has been asked before, I had a look and didn’t spot anything

Hey @J0EL, without specifics - very possible the site token generated is being used by a 3rd party app. The Webflow <> Zapier integration now supports OAuth (recommended in place of the old site token credentials)

Thank you @Dimitar_Petkov !
Is there somewhere I can see any API tokens currently in use on my account so that I’m able to narrow in on what needs to be updated?

Hey @J0EL !

You can see these in your WorkspaceApps & Integrations tab, or in your Site settingsApps & Integrations tab.

What one will depend on if that is for a site (site token) or your Workspace.

To comply with Webflow’s v2 Data API, generate new v2 API tokens and update relevant API calls before August 15, 2024. Refer to their documentation for guidance.