Unused images showing up in CSS - best way to get rid of them?

Hi all,

I’m getting ready to launch my site, and it’s HUGE (not in a good way)… I’m optimizing all the photos to make them smaller, but the biggest problem is that I see a lot of large, unused images in the CSS. I’m new to Webflow, and I’m not sure how to get rid of them.

If anyone can suggest the best way to do this, I’ll be extremely grateful…

thanks so much,
Christina

Here is my public share link: RB site read-only
(how to access public share link)

Hey @cperryRB

Your share link doesn’t work.
Can you take a look please ?
Thanks

Thanks Zbrah. Just fixed my share link.

So there are a ton of images that I’ve deleted from the asset manager, and which aren’t visible on my site… but they keep showing up in the code as being loaded, and after I delete them in asset manager, publish the changes, and refresh the Designer, they show up in the asset manager again.

This file is just one example—deleted it from the site, deleted it from the asset manager, but keeps coming back… https://daks2k3a4ib2z.cloudfront.net/589cf89dacf809b40207d34a/589d258788fa97e1018a18fe_ss3ws3tse7k-breather.jpg

Thank you SO much, in advance, for your help. I desperately need it! :slight_smile:

Still desperately trying to solve this problem… can’t launch my site with all these large unused files still loading.

If anyone can help, I’ll be forever in your debt!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.