UK ONLY | Hiring Junior Developer / Designer

Hi all,

I may soon be looking for a UK-based junior Webflow designer / developer (some minor marketing or business development experience would be a bonus) I’m not expecting a full stack engineer with a wealth of coding experience, but you must be keen and eager to develop your skills (you will be supported with this). Jolly Good Web is a small agency and tend to be all-hands-on-deck, and so a degree of self-sufficiency would be highly beneficial.

Likely to start part-time (circa 20-25 hours per week) initially but with potential for full time in the future, PAYE preferred but freelance is an option for the right candidate. This is a fully remote position.

Please email andy@jollygoodweb.com with the subject “Junior Dev Recruitment” letting me know a (brief) summary of your Webflow and/or design experience, hourly rate / salary expectations, and please state whether you are physically located in the UK (proof of right to work in the UK will be asked for if we progress to the point of a job offer).

A high standard of both written and spoken English is an absolute must as this would be a client-facing role. An awful sense of humour is optional but encouraged.

If you are not PHYSICALLY based in the UK then please do not apply as your application will not be considered. Please follow all of the instructions outlined in this post - I place a lot of value on attention to detail.

Many thanks!

P.S I now look forward to the copy & paste replies from various agencies that get spammed onto every hiring post!

Thanks for the responses so far - position is still open.

I’m guessing you didn’t read the post, and instead decided to smash your Indian agency copy&paste reply here (as you do everywhere else).

Sod. Off.