Trying to replace the images from the template and fix shaking/glitching when scrolling the site

Hi there. It’s Angelina. I’m very new to the web flow and just bought my first template to create a digital portfolio.On the site I have a page with 6 images, but when I try to change the one, It’s automatically duplicates on the other 5. Please Help.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/angelinas-supercool-site-d7bd3c?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=angelinas-supercool-site-d7bd3c&preview=223a7296b3b39dd08a25eb5b91be20a3&workflow=preview

Also when I preview it and scroll, the site is shaking and glitching, is there a way to fix it? Thank you.

Here is my site Read-Only: [LINK]1
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hello @Angelina_Martyshko, welcome to the community. That image is repeating because it is inside a Collection and it is not connected to get the image from that specific collection, you can fix that by going into the image settings and clicking on the purple button above the image
Screen Shot 2024-03-15 at 8.20.14 PM
That way your images will come dynamically from your collection. The glitching has to do with your grey to black animation, just play with the values in the interactions panel to get it to work the way you want. I hope this helps.

1 Like