Trying to make a counter for a number

I know how to code the thing, but I am very new to webflow and dont quite understand how to implement code yet… maybe there is a way I can do it only with webflow ?

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/bourkis-beautiful-project?preview=4df910dd75a763421535bf94870a79fc

This is my website, I am trying to setup counters to a number x. Lets say x boxes are sold, I want the counter to go from 0 to 2000. Is their a way to do it inside webflow ?

Thanks for help

Welcome to the Webflow forum!

Could you please edit Screenshot_2017-08-16_140811 and provide ALL the necessary details in your post so we can take a look at your site/issue?

In future if you want faster replies and more accurate answers, I suggest including all the details listed in the link above before someone has to ask.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

These duplicate thread(s) or tutorial(s) may already have a solution for you:

Help with a number counting animation

Please try to search the forum as well as the help center before asking a question. Thank you!

Next steps:

• If the answers from the tutorials and/or duplicate(s) don’t fully address your question, please edit your question to tell us why.
  • If you have tried one of the above but have difficulty implementing the solution/workaround, please describe in detail what you have already tried.
  • If the feature has not yet been implemented on Webflow, please use the Wishlist.

The creation of this post was performed automatically.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.