Trustpilot Embed Code isn't working

Hello everyone!

I’m new to Webflow and I’m currently switching from Clickfunnels to Webflow with my Website.
A Trustpilot-Widget should be included in the Footer-Section, but sadly it’s not working.

I’ll put a picture of the current situation and how it should look normally right here:

Bildschirmfoto 2022-10-25 um 18.00.02

Bildschirmfoto 2022-10-25 um 14.39.28

I put the hight and width of the Element on 100% and copied our HTML-Code for the widget.

This is the code:

Trustpilot

Maybe some of the more experienced Webflow-Users know this problem and have a solution for me.

I would really appreciate some help. :slight_smile:

Kind regards,

Alice

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @Alice99,

Happy to look into this for you! Would you be able to provide a read-only link and the published .webflow.io URL? This will help us in identifying the cause of this problem. :smile:

Cheers!

Hello Milan!

Thank you so much for your quick reply!

This is the read only link:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/baumdick-gmbh-neu?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=baumdick-gmbh-neu&preview=844d0204a3486872cd8f04f4543ffd26&workflow=preview

And this is the link to the publishes site (not perfect yet):

You can find the Trustpilot widget in the footer section. I tried some stuff there, so don’t be irritated. :smiley:

Thank you very much in advance!

Cheers!

Hi @Alice99,

I think you’ll just need to add this code to Project Settings > Custom Code > Head Code then republish your project:

<!-- TrustBox script -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="//widget.trustpilot.com/bootstrap/v5/tp.widget.bootstrap.min.js" async></script>
<!-- End TrustBox script -->

Let me know how you go!

Hey,

It worked, thank you very much! :heart_eyes:

1 Like